quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2012

League of Legends Games Today!

So yes, I have finished a Night Shift Today, but since I'm off tomorrow I refuse to go to sleep up until Night Time.

Decided to Play Some League of Legends (LoL).


 

As you Might Recall I said I currently have two Different Accounts (EhtooS & MyAlterEgoPT).
So I'll be posting here my Match stats from the games I will be playing!

MyAlterEgoPT - Currently lvl 8


Playing as: Anivia

Type: Normal 5v5
Duration of the Match: 27:53
Result: Win

My Stats: 3/1/3
Report: My Stats don't actually show the good game i made. Playing vs another anivia mid i nailed her with no problem, took the turret first then other lanes, made anivia go back several times. I only went to base due to mana and Items. Overall a good game!
They Surrendered with 5votes!
Team kills were 45 vs 12.


 
Playing as: Teemo

Type: Normal 5v5
Duration of the Match: 44:03
Result: Lost

My Stats: 9/9/9
Report: It was a good match, definitely not my best Teemo Match but there was a miss communication, no help in teamfights, i got KSed a lot of times which can be annoying!
All and all good Match despite the final result! "Captain Teemo On Duty"



 
Playing as: Ashe

Type: Normal 5v5
Duration of the Match: 47:56
Result: Win

My Stats: 20/12/13

Report: A Good match dominated by me and Teemo on mid and late game. We had a player AFK since he reached lvl 10 when everyone was already lvl 14. Our Anivia was not very experienced when it comes to team fights and used many times the ice barrier that blocked temoo's and Ashe's atacks!



 
Playing as: Hecarim

Type: Normal 5v5
Duration of the Match: 42:18
Result: Win

My Stats: 5/9/12

Report: Another Premiere this time with Hecarim, we won and we played better as a team, by the end of the match i was starting to get the idea of Hecarim, it's not an easy champion to play but it's also not that difficult, I personally enjoyed playing with him!




 
Playing as: Nautilus

Type: Normal 5v5
Duration of the Match: 52:33
Result: Win

My Stats: 10/6/21

Report: Now i was trying Nautilus at first i did not like this champion, dunno why, but i was not playing very well with him until i started to understand his mechanic! and yeah an almost lost match turned into a victory with second place of kills and second place of assists :D quite proud of my first attempt to play him!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário