quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

Sometimes...

Have you ever felt like you need a change in your life? Well I bet you had, in fact all of us had!

But why am I talking about this? I have a job, an amazing mother, a girlfriend, I'm healthy, what more could I ask for, right? Wrong!

Sometimes all the good things you have in your life dont stop you having this urge of change!

Sometimes this change means going back! Going back in time! Enjoying other stuff that you used to, but now can't or won't due to lifestyle. And let me tell you something it sucks when you feel like that!

You would probably say "well that's life, it's part of growing up", maybe in a sense There is a part of me that is still a child and wants to stay a child.

I miss having my band, all our sessions in studio plus all our gigs, good fun times. No matter how much we sucked, we just enjoyed jamming together! It was the best! Something that will stay in my heart forever and no one will ever be able to take that away from me!

Sometimes I find it funny when people tell me "oh Jorge you are still childish, watching anime, playing computer games" and I stare and admire them thinking to myself "you are barking at the wrong tree mate". I might enjoy these things but that doesnt make me less responsible, less adult, just makes me someone that likes doing something that these people don't because if you did you would know what I mean!

Just my today's 5 cents.


Oh yes, I have been watching The Office today, I'm now in the third series! Hurray!

For everyone that makes fun of you or your ways, remember this quote "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário